Why Are There Options? What are the options?
You choose your option according to:
- Severity of tinnitus distress - This means how high your clinical measures are in the THI (Tinnitus Handicap Inventory) and TFI (Tinnitus Functional Index) in particular. Because anxiety plays a significant part in tinnitus distress, a clinical measure for anxiety is also used
- Your preference - we all have our own preferred way of dealing with things including tinnitus!
- Affordability - we all have to "cut our coat according to our cloth". Affordability is a huge factor!
Why are there Recommendations?
I offer recommendations based on the results from past users of the Tinnitus E-Programme. The higher the severity of tinnitus distress, the harder it is for most people to manage on their own without 1-1 therapist support. This is why the recommendations are:
- THI/TFI score 36% or less - either STEPiT (£60) or the CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme with 1 appointment (£99)
- THI/TFI score up to 56% - CBT for Tinnitus E-Programmme with 2 appointments (£175)
- THI/TFI score up to 76% - either CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme with 6 appointments (Assessment + £499) OR all 1-1 (Assessment + £940)
- THI/TFI score 78-100% - Assessment (£175) + all 1-1 (£940)
- As a qualified and RCCP registered Hearing Therapist, it is my responsibility to offer the best recommendation I can based on my experience
- As a potential CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme User, it is you who makes the choice
Go to Choose Option